Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Simon loves to play

Simon loves to play but I think he enjoys playing with every day things rather than his "cool" toys. On Saturday, June 26th I put Simon on the floor in our room while I was getting ready for the day and he ended up scooting away from his toys to get to Daddy's shoes! I guess if he wants to be like Daddy he has some BIG shoes to fill!! (P.S.-This smile proves that he was finaling feeling better after being sick for the entire week with an intestinal virus. This was a much needed smile for everyone!) On Monday, June 28th Simon still had a bad cough so we kept him home from Daycare. We were lucky enough to have my sister Maria help us out when she was done with her classes throughout the week of him being sick so I could make it to work for part of the days. This was the last morning he stayed home but he woke up way too early. And I thought I'd be able to sleep in a little bit if I stayed home from work...Simon sure had plans of his own. So I tried to keep him occupied with a toy while I got a few more minutes of sleep. Brian thinks it's funny to get pictures of me sleeping with Simon so here is another one. The flash makes Simon's eyes go really big but I promise he was all smiles before and after this picture. He loves being able to play!


No comments: