Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lunch with the Condons

My friend Jessica moved away just over a year ago. I took her job so I'm grateful for that part but it was sad to see her move across the country with her husband. She didn't think she'd be back to the West for several years but as luck would have it...they have been out West pretty much all summer visiting family. Luckily Provo was on their hot spots to visit! Our office got a short visit at the end of the day and met their adorable daughter, Shiloh. We convinced them to meet up for lunch the next day. I picked up Simon from daycare so he could meet Shiloh and the rest of the gang. Here are a few pictures from the event.

Too bad they live so far away...they could have a lot of fun together.

I think Simon was trying to hold her hand (or at least hit it). Shiloh wasn't so sure about that!

So stinkin' cute!

I think Simon was pretty excited to be out of daycare and out with Mommy!!

The whole lunch group:
Brett, Shiloh, Jessica, Betsy, Linda, me, Simon, & Becca

Thanks for coming Jessica, Brett, & Shiloh!! Make sure you come again! Jess-I will email you the pictures I have and I need copies of your pictures too! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I had a lot of fun reading all of your new posts, and this one especially makes me happy. =) I had such a good time meeting up with you for lunch. I just wish I could have stayed in Provo a little bit longer. Thanks for bringing Simon, he is so cute! And hopefully I'll be able to get those pictures to you soon, currently the camera is solidly lost, so I'm hoping it happens at all! =) Happy Summer!

Emilee said...

aww... I miss the good old records office gang ;)