Thursday, July 01, 2010

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

I just thought I would share this message about Motherhood. I really needed to hear this after we had a rough time last week. Simon was pretty sick (again) last week starting Saturday evening (June 19th) with an intestinal virus. It was really hard to see him so miserable but it was even harder to keep him from crying all the time. This totally threw his system and schedule off so he was not my normal happy, content baby. This was a good reminder that even during the hard times of caring for children, God is there to help everyone through, especially me. I know it's not going to be easy but it is worth it! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful times and memories I've had with Simon to help me through the harder times. Enjoy this remind of the importance of women.

1 comment:

Tim and Maria Jones said...

Thanks for making me cry!