So, whenever Brian meets new people, they tend to always say he looks like Robert Downey, Jr. When he first told me that people say that, I honestly had to look up a picture to even know who he was talking about. I just don't seem to see the resemblance though. So it seems to be happening even more lately for some reason. Most recent episode: We were at a Receptionist desk and the girl kept looking at Brian even when I would be talking to her. It was really weird to me because it was kind of a weird look. So after about 3 minutes she finally says, "Does anyone ever tell you you look like..." and we both started to laugh. She looked over at the girl next to her and then she finished, "Robert Downey, Jr." Both girls looked at him and nodded. She continued to say that at first she really thought it was him and Brian laughed and yes, I've moved to Utah. We got a good chuckle and she said she had to remind herself we were in Utah so it definitely wasn't him. That explains the stares and looks for several minutes!! I guess I know my own husband pretty well so I don't see much of a resemblance. So today I thought I'd get the opinion of my readers. I googled some images of Robert to compare to Brian. Do you see it??
THAT'S who it is!!! OH MY GOSH, I've been trying to figure it out forever!!! Seriously, every time I see a pic of you guys I'd sit there and wrack my brain trying to think who it was he reminds me of!!! LOL, thanks for solving that mystery for me!!!
Do you know what is so funny? I have known him for almost 8 years and have never seen it either! There is a resemblance but he has always been just brian to us.
5 comments:
THAT'S who it is!!! OH MY GOSH, I've been trying to figure it out forever!!! Seriously, every time I see a pic of you guys I'd sit there and wrack my brain trying to think who it was he reminds me of!!! LOL, thanks for solving that mystery for me!!!
I guess he kind of does! But I don't know if it's obvious enough that I would have picked up on it on my own...
They have almost the same eyes and a very similar nose. Hmm... maybe there's something to it...?
Do you know what is so funny? I have known him for almost 8 years and have never seen it either! There is a resemblance but he has always been just brian to us.
I've always thought he does, actually.
he TOTALLY looks like him! i've always thought that. you are a silly girl. :)
Post a Comment