Monday, May 09, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun...

So I have lots to blog about this past month but I'm trying to narrow down all the pictures. I will try to do my best and be brief so I can get caught up before we have a new baby which will leave me with TONS more to post about and less time to do it!

Here are a few pictures of Simon back on March 19th playing in the park that were overlooked. It was still cold outside but we wanted to let him out to enjoy the somewhat nicer weather. He LOVES the outdoors. He gets distracted during the short walk from the car to the house almost every single day. That means he refuses to come inside until forced inside and then a tantrum follows. Oh how I wish I could just let him play outside all the time.
Pure joy over and over again on the slide!!

No comments: