Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 weeks to go

I had my check up with the doctor this morning. I am 37 weeks today so there are only 3 weeks left. Not much news as of yet, but the past 2 visits they said I'm measuring a little small, but I'm carrying him pretty low so I'm not quite sure what all this means. I'm hoping I'm not going to be late and that the baby is just low and smaller and ready to come by June 1st. Only time will tell.

I still have a long to do list that needs to be done before the baby comes. I'm slowly making progress, but my little spurts of energy lately are better than the non-existent energy of the past several weeks! Now it's a race against the clock...

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

Yay! You're so close. Let us know what we can do to help!