So I am way behind on my blog, but finally I have a few minutes where the house is quiet and I just don't feel like doing any cleaning so here I sit looking at the TONS of pictures we've taken over the past 2 months.
Isaac Brian Chapman was born on June 2, 2011 at 8:29 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz and 20 inches long. He looked smaller than Simon when he was born so I was sure he was going to weigh less, but to my surprise, he weighed 4 ounces more than Simon had. He definitely looked different too. They had some similarities but from the beginning my Mom said he looked a lot like my baby pictures.
This labor and delivery was much different (and way better recovery) than with Simon. I went into labor on my own in the middle of the night. Luckily my mom had just arrived the afternoon before so we were able to just walk out of the house and not have to call anyone at 2 am to help us with Simon. I don't want to really get into all the details right now because I want to get to bed relatively early tonight. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we are happy with our new little addition and share some pictures I took when he was 1 week old.

No comments:
Post a Comment