Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Month in Review with Pictures

I finally found the pictures I had forgotten about over the past month! Brian and I cooked our own Thanksgiving dinner a week and a half after Thanksgiving. It was really yummy. Luckily I have an amazing husband who cooked most of the meal because I wasn't able to do much in the kitchen at that point. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, peas, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and biscuits (shaped like stars).
Brian's plate
The beautiful display of food
Such a good looking turkey with homemade stuffing inside

Ever seen a person on crutches trying to miniatures golf? Well, now you can check that off your list of things to see in life! Brian and I went to Hollywood Connection for a party but I couldn't ride any of the rides or do too much with my recent knee surgery. I think this was like 2 weeks after surgery. So, the only activity we could do together was mini golf. It was slow going and I didn't score too well but it was fun and quite the experience. I sure was exhausted after being up for 18 holes. Too bad I can't say I beat Brian even on crutches!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Awwwww, you poor thing! Good job though, I don't think I could have pulled that off!