Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Fun

My brother, Paul, came to Utah to visit family for a vacation. He wasn't able to get Christmas off of work so he came up the week before. My sister, Tammy, came down from Idaho this past Friday in order to see Paul before he went home. On Saturday we went to the Nickelcade. I think the little kids had more fun than anyone else. I didn't realize just how many kid games there were. They loved to ride the rides over and over again, especially Cade.
Rylee loved any game that she could get tickets from. I think she liked getting the tickets more than playing the games. She sure collected a lot from everyone and loved showing off her loot.
Rylee wanted to play too so she climbed up next to Brian and tried to do what he did.
I just loved being around my nieces and nephew so I didn't do many games. This is me and Telena. She is such a happy little girl. She had stiches between her eyes recently so she has a piece of tape covering it still. That's what the thing by her eye is if anyone was wondering.

How many people does it take to hit all the alligators?? Well, it depends on the age I guess. Some of them would scare Cade when they came out so it would delay him hitting them. Hence the adults helping. They had a blast...especially when it got faster!
After the Nickelcade, everyone came to our house for lunch and to play more. The kids really wanted to play in the snow so we let them in the backyard. Rylee made a snow angel.
Cade liked to just treck through the snow. Here he is with Paul. He was the only one brave enough to go play in the snow with them!
Brian got out the snow ball maker and showed Rylee how it worked. She tried with much determination but just wasn't successful getting it out without it falling apart. She had fun trying though.
We also had a video conference with my parents in Arkansas as they were visiting my brother and his family. So we all got to see each other at the same time. It was really cool to have the whole family together...even if it was over the computer.

Brian and I also had our picture taken for a Christmas card while we had my sister around to take it for us. Here was one of the pictures in front of our house. I have such a handsome husband.
We look forward to spending more time with family this week during the holidays. My parents and youngest brother, Adam arrived in town yesterday afternoon. They stopped at our house for dinner on their way up to Grandma's house. It was so good to see them! After I get off work tomorrow we will go up and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my Grandma Seely's house. It will be fun to have little kids around for Christmas! We wish you all a Merry Christmas wherever you may be!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, your hair is SO long!!! I don't think I ever saw you with it that long before, its beautiful! You guys look great, hope you have a great Christmas!