Brian was in the room with me for the X-rays but he had to stand behind the wall. So he was lucky enough to see the x-rays as they were taken. They pop up on the computer screen these days. No broken bones!
Seeing as it was late when we got home from the ER we didn't think to take any other pictures so these next two pictures are about 24 hours after the accident. The flash in this first one brings out the glow in my legs but you can see that the knee on the right side of the picture is bigger than the other one. Brian took these pictures so even though it's my left knee, the pictures have the swollen knee on the right side.
This one is kind of blurry but it doesn't have the flash so you can see the swelling a lot more here. I know...that's one fat knee!!

Almost 3 weeks later and there is still a little bit of swelling and I have had several bruises come and go. I still have a couple. I can't wait to find out the MRI results tomorrow afternoon at my appointment. I'm hoping to go ahead and schedule surgery while I'm there tomorrow too. I'm at the point where I just want it to be taken care of so I can start working on getting better. More news to come. Hope I didn't disturb anyone too much with the pictures.
2 comments:
i'm disturbed.
Yikes! I'm sorry, that looks so painful! Hope all goes well today, update us soon!
Post a Comment