- When we were in Ogden, Simon grabbed my eyelash curler and when I looked at him he had put it up to his eye. He thought it was hilarious! Daddy sure is worried he's watching what Mommy does too closely. That kid sure is catching on to things he sees us do and I don't even use it that often!
- Loves to play in my drawer in the bathroom. Lately he discovered all my hair clips and bobby pins in the back. He pulls them out and puts them up to his ear (attempting to put them in his hair I assume). Man he's smart!
- When Brian and I hug or kiss in front of Simon he gets this huge smile on his face and runs over to us to join in. He gives the best hugs and if you're really lucky you can get him to pucker his lips and drool on your cheek for a kiss!
- In Ogden Simon was not feeling well and we had 9am church so Simon didn't get his morning nap. He finally fell asleep on me for the last part which was amazing to us. I can't even tell you the last time Simon fell asleep while someone was holding him. He has to be in bed or his carseat to fall asleep. I thoroughly enjoyed snuggling with him though. The cutest part was while Simon was in my arms sleeping, the baby was kicking a lot. I think he could sense his brothers closeness and it was their bonding time. So precious!
- Simon loves playing with my hair. If he has a comb or brush in his hand he wants to try and brush my hair. I'm afraid for the day he gets one stuck in it! He also loves to stroke my hair, especially when I sing to him at bedtime. Even if my hair is in a pony tail he'll figure out a way to get some of it.
- Brushing teeth is a big deal for Simon. He loves it and wants to do it by himself. He has finally realized that Mommy does it first and then Simon gets a turn. When it's Simon's turn, he sits in the corner of the bathroom on our old scale and drools, I mean brushes his teeth by himself. Sitting on the scale was all his doing, but all I have to do is say sit down and he backs up into the corner and reaches his hands up to take his toothbrush. So funny.
Friday, February 04, 2011
Funny Moments
Simon keeps us entertained and laughing often. Some funny things that have happened lately that I need to document before I forget:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment