
Now who wouldn't love this face?? I certainly can't resist it!! It's my new desktop at work and that face just makes me smile every time...
These are my 2 valentines...in their Valentine's Sunday best. Boy are they handsome!!

We had a nice 3-day weekend. It started off busy on Saturday with Brian having a meeting early and then Simon and I went to 2 baby showers at 11 and 12. We had to hurry from one to the other because they were 30 minutes from each other but it was good to see friends again. Sunday was relaxing. I got to take a nap in the afternoon and Brian made a nice dinner for us. I had Monday off of work so I made heart shaped pancakes that morning. We cleaned up around the house and just enjoyed spending time together as a family! I absolutely LOVE 3-day weekends...now if only I could sleep in on my days off........I'll have to get Simon to work on that!
Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day and spent time with loved ones.
6 comments:
Simon is super cute. I love his sweater. Do you have a full calendar of him?
That picture of Simon and Brian is very nice. It's perfect for a frame on your desk! Love you!
Whoah! Brian, you have a mini me!
Whoah Brian! You have a mini-me!
wow he sure has grown so much. What a handsome little boy Simon is!
Your son is a mini me of your husband. They look so much a like! I bet you get that all the time, I know I used to!
Post a Comment