One day while my dad was in town he came down to Provo and we went to the Bean Museum. It was really fun to show Simon all the animals. I'm sure he didn't quite know what was going on but I think he really enjoyed looking at everything. Here are a few pictures from our outing.

I love his face in this one. He looks so fascinated by this one. My dad is in the background of this picture too.

This is Simon learning where different animals live. He's going to be so smart!


Don't worry, I saved him from Aunt Maria feeding him to the Hippo

And just for your viewing pleasure...those eyes make my heart melt! Add it with one of his mile wide smiles and he can get pretty much anything he wants...
2 comments:
That sounds like fun. We'll have to take Carly there. Simon is so cute and getting so big. I love those big eyes! We need to hang out again soon!
That face is so adorable!!
Post a Comment