Thursday, October 01, 2009

Introducing...

Simon Harold Chapman
Born: Sept 29, 2009 @ 10:13 am
7 lbs 8 oz
20 1/2 inches long
Look at all that dark hair!!
So peaceful...
Such a wonderful daddy!
Getting dressed to go home.Going home...yeah!!
I'm sure this has long been awaited but I haven't had access to the internet much lately. My little boy is adorable and we love him so much. He is getting better at sleeping at night but I am still recovering more and more each day. For those of you who don't know, I had some complications with bleeding after delivery for several hours and lost a lot of blood. So I have been taking it easy and enjoying family being around to help out! More pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I am glad to know you are on the mend and doing better. He is ahandsome fella and is lucky to have you two as parents. Take care and we love you three!

Alex said...

Oh Laura, that's so scary!!! I'm so glad that you are ok now and recovering. Little Simon is just adorable, and so much dark hair!!! Congratulations on your precious little man and I'll keep you guys in our prayers for a speedy recovery and some good nights of sleep!!! *Hugs*

Emily Jones said...

He's so sweet and cute! Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about the complications but you should take easy either way. Good luck with your new baby boy. We can't wait to meet him.