Our Garden (at the beginning)
Our Garden (with everything finally planted)...looks promising
My first attempt at cutting Brian's hair...
Not too bad for the first try.
After Brian dug out the "grass"/weeds from the backyard
We ran out of mulch half-way through but here's the start of a nicer looking backyard. We're done now but I don't have a finished picture.

Dinner with family the night before Kyle, my little brother, went to the MTC (June 10)

My birthday...Concert in the park


After Brian dug out the "grass"/weeds from the backyard
Dinner with family the night before Kyle, my little brother, went to the MTC (June 10)
My birthday...Concert in the park
Well, I've made it through June and now I'm getting kicked off the computer so more to come later. Stay tuned.
P.S. - No baby yet. 2 1/2 more weeks...YEAH!
P.S. - No baby yet. 2 1/2 more weeks...YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment