Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off

Just a quick update...my husband's hard work so far this year paid off on Tuesday when John Curtis won the Primary election for Provo mayor. We were confident he would make it in the top 2 and go on to the General election in November but, when he pulled ahead we were all so thrilled!!

We watched the results come in online at Brick Oven and there was quite the uproar when the last 3 precinct totals came in to put John over the other guy! It was such an exciting time. I have been more involved with this race than any of the others Brian has done, so it was such a good feeling to see all the hard work put in by so many people pay off in such a rewarding way.

There's still 6 more weeks of hard work ahead until the General election but I'm confident that Brian will pull the John Curtis for Provo Mayor campaign to another rewarding victory on November 3rd!! For all those Provo residents...vote John Curtis for Provo Mayor on Nov 3rd!

(sign designed by yours truly - look for it in a Provo neighborhood near you)

2 comments:

Alex said...

Is he running against NieNie's dad? I think his name is something Clark?

Baird Family said...

Before I read that you made that sign for John Curtis, I was seriously thinking "that's the best political sign I've ever seen- shor, sweet, to the point and I love the red, white and blue and swirly line." Awesome job!