- 4th of July was exhausting but fun! On the 3rd we went to the traditional Marchant Family Breakfast, then went and set up on the parade route to stake out our location in front of Brian's current office (aka: really long day in the sun for us). Then the 4th we woke up super early (5:00 am) to get back to the office to get ready for the pancake breakfast the campaign was putting on. Parade started, rain started, then the sun fried us! Again, long day.
- Finally planted the flowers in the front flower bed. (I hope they survive!)
- Started landscaping the backyard but ran out of mulch so we haven't finished.
- Set up the crib in the baby's room. (I know it's still early but we had to figure out how everything was going to fit in that little room!)
- I started crocheting a baby blanket. Hopefully it turns out how it's supposed to.
- We have a long list of things to get done around the house before the baby comes...12 weeks left!
- I turned 27.
- My little brother Kyle went in to the MTC on June 10th.
- My mom came to visit!
- I got a new job (along with a pay increase)! My official first day was July 2nd. It's still in the Registrar's Office but I'm now in Academic Scheduling. It's been just over a week and I love it so far. It's a huge blessing for us!
- Brian's been super busy running the John Curtis for Provo Mayor campaign. Which also means I've been busy helping him :)
- Baby is healthy and still growing...and so am I...(sorry no pictures of that, I haven't even taken any of myself this whole time)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Busy Summer So Far...
I know, I know, I've promised pictures for over a month now but it's been so busy around here that I just don't feel like blogging is at the top of the priority list right now. And with all our pictures being on Brian's laptop, I rarely get a chance to use it these days. So, since he's gone and I don't have access to the pictures again, I just wanted to do a quick update since it's been over a month. Then pictures will follow hopefully next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! Good luck surviving the rest of the summer.
Wow you have been busy. Good to know everything is so well but the summer heat is a bummer. Take care and we look forward to the pictures!
Post a Comment