Sunday, July 13, 2008
Grandma's House
After the breakfast we all went back to Grandma's house. This year my aunts and uncles helped in the garden since my grandparents are getting older and it's harder for them to take care of it. So the younger grandkids played video games or card games while the rest of us read the newspaper or looked through books in the house. Not too exciting when you're tired from an early morning. Then Maria and I went for a walk to use my new camera. We took pictures of the old barns in the backyard, the house, went to the stream that little kids love, and walked down the street to the old park. I had fun just taking pictures but now I have a TON of them! Having a digital camera that takes pictures so quickly means I take WAY more than I ever have before (and that was already a lot). So, for your viewing pleasure...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool pics laura! getting a new camera is always fun :) By the way I love your new blog template!
Post a Comment