Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost 10 months!

So I know Brian and I have been married for almost 10 months but at 9 months we made dinner and then I wanted to make a nice dessert so we made up something with what we had in the house. It ended up being a delicious cake. We made a plain white cake and then when it was done we poked holes in it and poured some sweetened condensed milk over it to soak in. Then we made vanilla pudding (a little thicker than normal) and mixed strawberries in it. We "frosted" the cake with this mixture and then garnished the top with cut up strawberries. It looked pretty nice and we really enjoyed it. It was kind of rich with all the sweetened condensed milk and such but luckily the pudding was sugar free so that helped! I just thought I'd share our great creation with you all and here's a picture for your enjoyment.

No comments: