- Eats just about anything we feed him and whatever he finds on the floor.
- Getting better at walking but still prefers crawling because he's really fast. On the hardwood floors his speedy crawl sounds like little feet running...that's how quick he is.
- Adores his big brother! Those two are bound to be great friends. Even when Simon is tackling Isaac or playing rough, Isaac usually has a smile on his face and is laughing like it's the funnest thing ever!
- Is definitely still a momma's boy (much to Brian's concern since I am scheduled to be out of town next month for 2 nights at a work conference).
- Lately, his cry is more like a loud yell. I don't know where that came from but I wouldn't mind if it went away.
- Top 2 teeth have barely broken the surface! This will help with his ability to eat more table foods I'm sure.
Friday, May 04, 2012
1 more month...
...until a party! Isaac's first birthday party that is!! I can't believe it's been almost a year. Some of his recent things are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment