Thursday, March 03, 2011

Bed Time Stories

So last night something rare happened. I was gone to a Relief Society dinner so Brian took over the bed time routine with Simon. When I got home, they were upstairs just about to brush teeth. When he was done he went to get a book for his bed time story. I hid out in the bathroom so Brian could spend this time with him. When I peeked out I saw the sweetest thing...
Simon was sitting on Daddy's lap with his blanket, Mickey, and a book. I was lucky enough to sneak into the office and get the camera without him seeing me but when I started taking pictures, he heard it and gave me the biggest smiles for some precious pictures! He has really turned into a cheeser for the camera. I sure love watching these two interact!
Too bad he ran away from Daddy shortly after this picture. That meant Mommy got to sing to him just before going to bed. I have a meeting again tonight that is later than last night so hopefully things will go smoothly again and Simon will be asleep by the time I get home!

No comments: