Monday, January 10, 2011

Yes, it's true!

So for the few of you who caught on to the picture I posted in my last post, yes, I am pregnant and we are excited to welcome a new baby into our family at the beginning of June. I am almost exactly half way...20 weeks on Wednesday. Our ultrasound is going to be on Wednesday also. The last couple of weeks I have been so antsy to find out what we're having so I am way excited! I keep going back and forth between what I think the baby will be. Either way we will be so happy!!

I have had less energy and felt more nauseous with this pregnancy than I did with Simon. Chasing a toddler around might have something to do with the energy part...and catching almost every sickness Simon has had the past 2 months doesn't help either. Not being able to take any medicine when you're sick is just no fun and sometimes the sickness stays around longer it seems. Our family caught quite the bug over the Christmas holidays. Simon got it first, then Brian, then me. Brian and I are getting over the last of it but Simon is getting a cough again so hopefully we won't continue the cycle!

I am currently working on compiling collages of Thanksgiving pictures so the posts won't be miserable to upload so more to come on our California adventures hopefully soon! While you wait, feel free to leave a comment on what you think we will be having...boy or girl?? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

TiffT said...

AAHH!!! Congratulations!! That is SO exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having! :)

The Tenney's said...

congrats! That is so exciting!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Being sick while you're pregnant should not be allowed. It's the WORST! Hope you're all better soon!