We were lucky enough to get him in to the one we liked after visiting a few just before the new year. Today I dropped him off on my way to work this morning and I had mixed emotions of leaving him there. I know it will be good for him to get on a more regular schedule at a daycare rather than taken to meetings and nap times interrupted. It will also be good for Brian to be able to work again and continue being successful. But at the same time, these are strangers to us and I'd just prefer to have him with me or Brian or someone we know and trust.
I don't mean to whine but this is more to just get my feelings down in writing during this transition for our family. We are blessed to have jobs so that we can take care of our baby, it will just take some adjusting time to this new situation for us. At least he has an actual bed to take naps in at the daycare instead of the floor at the office!
4 comments:
Awww, that picture is too cute! I'm sorry this is hard, I can't imagine! Hopefully everything will adjust itself quickly and you'll feel more confident and at peace with the new arrangements!
I know exactly how you feel. Dropping my 3 off last year (with Telena being 6 weeks old) just broke my heart. It was a good place though and I made sure to call and check every day. I feel your pain. {HUGS}
I am so glad that you found a day care for him. I am sad that I won't be able to baby sit him. (unless you guys want to go on a date!) Good luck with everything!
LOVE!
Post a Comment