Monday, February 02, 2009

A Picture A Day

I made a goal less than 2 weeks ago that I wanted to take more pictures and I've heard of people taking a picture every day for a year. I thought that would be fun to help document some of the every day things in my life instead of only the big events. So I started off on my adventure having fun and a few days later...I missed a day. Well, so far I've missed 2 days I think so maybe I should just make my goal to take pictures more often and then I won't feel bad about missing a few days! For Christmas, Brian signed me up for a photography class through UVU and it finally starts this week!!! I can't wait to learn new things. I just hope I can retain all the information and take better pictures. Not that my pictures are usually bad but I want to be able to learn how to do things more manually and not just use the automatic settings. My camera has functions that don't get used because I just don't quite know the best way to use them. So, hopefully by the middle of March I will have learned many knew and cool things about photography! (I just hope I don't get bored in the "classroom"...it's been a while since I've been in school!)

2 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

Provo Craft
139 S State St # 1, Lindon - (801) 796-5176

Take State Street to Lindon (it's past 1600 North in Orem; so a bit more north than that). It will be on your right-hand side. It's in the same shopping center as my chiropractor's office, Wallaby's, Simply Splendid (a home decor store), and I can't remember what else.

Call their number though and check for hours. They are limited on when they are open... I think they are always closed Monday, but I can't remember any of the other hours.

I hope this helps. You could always call me and I can try to describe it better via phone than a message. Sorry if this is confusing... BUT it is such a fun store :) I LOVE it.

Emilee said...

What a fun gift! I have always wanted to take a photography class!