Disclaimer: Lots of catch up from the holidays! Tons of pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Cade playing with cars at Gma Seely's house
You could hardly stop the boys from playing games the whole time!
Christmas Pajamas Tradition
Each year on Christmas Eve we all get new pajamas. I look forward to this each year to see what the colors and design are going to be but I also LOVE wearing flannel pants to bed in the winter. This year we had more of the matching PJs within each family. We're getting so big that we can't all have the same thing anymore...there's just not enough to go around! The grandkids got specialty PJs but they were adorable and they loved them, especially Rylee with her Princesses.
We used to always have this traditional picture on the stairs but I think we've out grown the space on the stairs.
It sure was fun having little kids around sharing their excitement of opening presents!
The weather was crazy snowy all day Christmas Day. Brian and I were supposed to leave on the 26th to go to Ogden to visit Grandpa Chapman. I was really worried about the weather and the roads with non-stop snow. Brian was determined because Grandpa needed visitors (Brian's parents were supposed to come up for Christmas but weren't able to make it at the last minute) so we braved the weather and made it safely there. It took a little longer than normal but once we got on the freeway the roads were better taken care of. We had a good visit with Grandpa that day and then left the next morning to make it to the Marchant family reunion, my mom's side of the family.
Marchant Family Reunion - December 27th
The spread of food...or part of it.
My mom (far right) with her mom and siblings. This was the first time they had all been together in about 5 years.
Santa found us at our house a little late this year but that was because we weren't home on Christmas. He left us some fun stocking stuffers :)
1 comment:
I am not a child hog. I am a camera hog. Besides, it was Rylee's idea to take pictures of the two of us, especially with our hands under our chins. That's classic Rylee.
Post a Comment