Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Finally Arrived...

Our washer and dryer that is! We finally can do laundry in our own house. It's so nice and so much more convenient. We did 3 loads last night just to break it in!! And to complete the large purchases for the house we bought a couch and love seat on Saturday. We were just going to look at a store because they were having a sale and we just couldn't pass up the deal we found! So next week we will be getting a couch...finally! It's hard to watch a movie or just be downstairs when there's only a chair to sit on. It's just not as comfortable!

On to other news...the day for my surgery has arrived too. I go in tomorrow for knee surgery. I'm just awaiting the phone call that's supposed to come today to tell me what time to be there, ask me a bunch of pre-op questions, etc. Hopefully I find out soon. I just hope it's in the morning so I can just get it over with and not have to wait all day in anticipation. I don't know when I'll be back on to update my faithful readers on how everything goes but I'll try to do a quick update within a couple of days. Or maybe get my husband to write a quick sentence or two. We'll see...until then...

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Good luck with your surgery Laura! We hope everything goes well.

Alex said...

You will be in my prayers, good luck!!!

EvaMarieva said...

Good luck today and congrats on the new additions in the home.