So last Thursday I was showered with love from friends and family for my birthday!! I went to work like any other ordinary day and to my surprise the sweetest lady at work made me her famous lemon poppy seed cake (which we all absolutely love for breakfast)!!! It was so delicious and much appreciated. Then my little sister took me out for lunch. We went over to the MOA Cafe and enjoyed a sandwich, soup, salad, and an Italian soda. I was spoiled! Then when I got back from lunch I had the most beautiful flowers waiting for me on my desk. My wonderful husband brought them by but I was not there to accept them and didn't answer my cell phone so I didn't know he was even on campus until I was headed back to the office anyway. Then that evening after work Brian and I went on a walking tour of a few of the old historic houses in downtown Provo. A few were pretty neat to see the inside of but others were just old buildings. Then he took me out to Red Robin for my birthday dinner. It was a pretty relaxed day but I loved spending time with family and my friends at work on my special day. Thanks to all those who sent well wishes my way!
Here is a picture of me with my b-day presents.

Here is my sister, Maria, and I at lunch with our delicious meal!

1 comment:
Happy late birthday Laura! It looks like it was a fun birthday for you. Are you still sending around Court's cards in the office?
Post a Comment