Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tag, I'm It!!

So it seems like this is the thing to do these days. I was actually tagged by two people, Alex and Amy...thanks guys! Now I don't feel so left out...j/k. So here are the random facts about me (I'm not putting a number on how many...it will just be however many I can come up with!)

1. My husband and I went out on our first date almost 6 years before we got married. What can I say...I'm worth waiting for! :)
2. I'm terrible at finishing projects!! I have lots of sewing and scrapbooking items started and unfinished still (my quilt is going on 3 years)!
3. I love looking at photographs. It doesn't even matter if I know the people, I love looking at the beauty and expressions captured in a single moment. (Secretly I want to be a good photographer and have a fancy camera!)
4. I love taking naps. I can fall asleep almost anywhere if I'm tired enough.
5. I am currently taking a basket weaving class at BYU for the second time. Before I made 5 small to medium sized baskets and now I'm making a baby bassinet.
6. We finally got our house in order and threw a house warming party yesterday. It only took us 3 1/2 months to get everything situated and I love it now!!!

Well, that's all the random facts I can think of at this point and since I haven't updated my blog in almost a month I'm not going to put off posting this just to think of more. Pictures and updates will follow soon of the past couple of months and events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin and Coralie said...

Ahh - I just tagged you too. You are so popular.