Here is a quick collage of some pictures from the wedding! I just threw this together so there should be more to come. Details will follow too.
So Braedon likes to go around the house now and say "hi Lolo!" Then he will touch his hair and say "cut". Guess you need to come over more often!
I love your wedding pictures. They turned out so great!By the way, I'm tagging you!Now you get to post random facts (as many as you want) about yourself on your blog, and then get someone else to do the same.This is what I did:http://danamywyattowen.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-youre-it.html
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So Braedon likes to go around the house now and say "hi Lolo!" Then he will touch his hair and say "cut". Guess you need to come over more often!
I love your wedding pictures. They turned out so great!
By the way, I'm tagging you!
Now you get to post random facts (as many as you want) about yourself on your blog, and then get someone else to do the same.
This is what I did:
http://danamywyattowen.blogspot.com/2007/11/tag-youre-it.html
Post a Comment