He sure was a mess by the end but he loved it. We just had a small gathering of family and friends at our house and had a BBQ in our backyard. The weather was really nice and the kids liked being outside. When we weren't looking, Aunt Maria let Simon run through the sprinklers that turned on in the back commons area. He was pretty proud of himself and even re-enacted it for me. Overall, we had a nice time together.
Thursday, April 04, 2013
Too busy to keep up...
So it's been 6 months since I last posted something and I realized I hadn't done much posting before that either. With Isaac's 2nd birthday approaching in 2 months I've been reminiscing and realized I never even posted about his 1st birthday! How terrible of me... So without further waiting, here are a couple pictures from his 1st birthday party 10 months ago!
He sure was a mess by the end but he loved it. We just had a small gathering of family and friends at our house and had a BBQ in our backyard. The weather was really nice and the kids liked being outside. When we weren't looking, Aunt Maria let Simon run through the sprinklers that turned on in the back commons area. He was pretty proud of himself and even re-enacted it for me. Overall, we had a nice time together.
He sure was a mess by the end but he loved it. We just had a small gathering of family and friends at our house and had a BBQ in our backyard. The weather was really nice and the kids liked being outside. When we weren't looking, Aunt Maria let Simon run through the sprinklers that turned on in the back commons area. He was pretty proud of himself and even re-enacted it for me. Overall, we had a nice time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment