My dad came to visit us again (mainly Simon)! 2/20
He treated us to Arctic Circle for dinner and Simon had so much fun with Aunt Maria, Grandpa, Mom & Dad
Caught red-handed! Simon learned a new way to play with his toy. 3/16
This is what you get when Simon doesn't go to sleep and Mommy is tired.
Eventually everyone sleeps! 3/18
Simon and I drove around with Brian delivering some literature for some of his candidates. Simon wasn't happy in his carseat so we stopped off at a playground to let him get out for a few minutes. It was still kinda chilly but we kept him bundled up.
Simon's first playground experience. 3/22So we do try to get out and do fun things when we're healthy. Other than the snow today, I have been enjoying the warm weather. I took Simon out for walks in his stroller last weekend to get him to sleep while he wasn't feeling well. I can't wait until warmer weather is here to stay!
1 comment:
The fifth picture down is glouriously wonderful!
Post a Comment