Happy face
I love how his cheeks get chubbier as the pictures progress. He is getting to be such a big little guy now! At his two month appointment (11/30) he weighed in at 13.9 lbs and 23 1/4 inches long. I can't believe he's that big already!! No wonder it seems harder to carry him around these days! He has been growing like a weed and his smiles are to die for. He started giving me really big smiles last week when I come home from work. That makes everything worth it! Thanksgiving, along with Simon's blessing, pictures and update to come later (hopefully soon)!

3 comments:
It's amazing what faces they pull! Cute baby, Laura :)
He's a cutie! I love his surprised face the most! So funny. We all need to get together again after the holidays.
i love the one where he looks surprised! so cute!
Post a Comment