Thursday, September 25, 2008
It's Official!!!
Ok, so I know probably most of you have not heard anything about what I'm going to announce right now but that is because we have been waiting until it has been declared official to let people know. I am now the proud owner of my very first home!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't explain how excited we are to be able to move into a townhouse that is OURS. We can do anything we want to our house, make any upgrades, changes, paint, etc...because it's ours!! Some of you will be shocked and think this is fast but it's been weeks in the making. We take possession tomorrow and then we are getting a moving truck on Saturday to move everything in. Things have seemed to work out in so many ways that we feel so blessed to be able to purchase this townhouse. It will get us away from really loud, not so great neighbors and into a place we can permanently live in. Neither of us likes moving all of our stuff so we are planning on staying there for quite a few years! We signed all the paperwork yesterday morning and it sure was fun. The stack of papers was about 1 1/2 inches thick! I had been told that at closing you sign page after page but I wasn't aware it was THAT many pages! I was on a roll though and thought it was kind of fun (but am glad to have the stress over). I can now rest easier now that closing and recording has happened. IT'S OFFICIAL, I OWN A HOME!!! Pictures to come soon (but it will be a while before there are pictures of a decorated, fully moved in home).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! Its scary but wonderful. I'm really happy for you.
Congrats! That is awesome and we are excited for you. Does this mean we have a place to crash if we come up to Utah? Take care!
Congratulations!! yeah. eXciting!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. I hope the move-in went great and taht you're getting settled into your new place! :)
Congrats!! And you are so in trouble for not calling me! Love you.
Post a Comment