Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You know it's spring when...

- the sun is shining outside and it really is warm!
- the flowers and trees are starting to bloom...and so colorful
- blogs change to look more springy
- it's hard to sit inside and watch the beautiful weather through the window

As you can tell from the entirely new construction of my blog, I am definitely in the spring mood. The weather has been nice enough to enjoy during the afternoon. It's still kind of chilly when I leave for work in the morning but by around 11 or so the sun has warmed everything up! Two weekends ago Brian and I had a very busy Saturday so I have lots of pictures to post...so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Given Family said...

I'm glad we got to see you this last week. It was fun! And yes, the weather was so beautiful too.

Cynthia Johnson said...

cute blog! love the updates.